Recipes Perfect for College Cooks

Guest post written by Whitney Mabe

I know that a lot of people don't think of cooking as something relaxing to do. But when I come home from a hard day of classes and studying at the library, it's kind of nice to cook something and depend on it coming out delicious when you follow the instructions. So that's one of my favorite ways to unwind from school. I'm pretty sure that my roommates think I'm weird for it, but they appreciate it when I let them eat some of the result.

I was online about a week ago looking up some new recipes to try for fun and while I was doing that I came across a CLEAR WIRELESS INTERNET online offer that looked really good so I showed it to my roommates and we agreed to sign up for it for our internet service at the apartment.

But when I was online that night I also found some really great college cooking recipes, like quiche. I love quiche and my mom actually makes it a lot at home. But it had never occurred to me how easy it would be to make. Plus, I love breakfast foods and it would make for some perfect leftovers!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS